Here's your chance to attend the LA Music Festival. I am giving away a 2 tickets for this event.
Here's some more details about it:
- 826LA is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting students ages 6 to 18 with their creative and expository writing skills, and to helping teachers inspire their students to write.
- Ameri-I-Can is focused on enabling individuals to meet their academic potential, to conform their behavior to acceptable society standards, and to improve the quality of their lives by equipping them with the critical life management skills to confidently and successfully contribute to society.
- CASA of Los Angeles dedicates resources to mobilize community volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children.
- Happy Trails for Kids provides enriching outdoor adventures, invaluable mentorships, and opportunities to develop leadership skills and prepare children for life after foster.
- Junior Achievement of Southern California seeks to educate and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business and economics to improve the quality of their lives.
- Richstone Family Center is dedicated to preventing and treating child abuse and trauma, strengthening and educating families and decreasing violence in families, schools, and communities.
- LA Galaxy Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to helping children through educational, health and soccer based initiatives and programs.